Please Help Us Meet Our Fundraising Goal of $17,000
Funds Raised as of November 15: $16,731.97
Fundraising Events and $ Goals
We are planning a number of small and large fundraising events to help Ganden students have fun while raising money for the Center.
Here’s the break down:
- IndieGoGo campaign: $2,000 ($2,095.05 made via IndieGoGo)
- Direct donations and sponsored items: $6,200 ($8,355.50 made via direct donations as of November 15)
- “Bingo and Brunch” (May 13, August 5): $100 ($242 made on May 13; $191 made on August 5)
- Monthly Membership Drive (June/July): 10 New Members
- Bowling Party (June 23): $250 ($200 made)
- Wisdom Walk – Charleston (June 23): $440 made (Bonus event courtesy of the students in Charleston!)
- “Peace and Pancakes” (July 15, November 18): $150 ($120 made on July 15)
- Spaghetti Dinner (August 25): $300 ($255 made)
- Yard Sale and Bake Sale (September 15): $1,000 ($1,500 made)
- Benefit Dinner (November 4): $2,500 ($2,673 made)
- Gifts for Ganden (November/December 2012): $2,000
- Walk for Peace (Spring 2013): $2,500
What This Money Pays For
Please Help Us Bring Peace to Others!
Have you benefited from Ganden Center or Kadampa Buddhism?
If you have gained even a little more peace of mind, solved a problem in your life, or achieved a personal goal by using what you’ve learned at Ganden Center, now’s the time to give back to the Center that’s given to you.
Think about the nearly 750,000 people living in the Midlands and the 4 million people statewide. How many people could benefit from the simple teachings we offer on reducing anger, learning how to meditate, and improving relationships? 1,000 people? 5,000?
Ganden Kadampa Buddhist Center is a place that will have a positive influence on thousands of people now and in the future. It is a perfect environment for the experience and growth of pure qualities such as love, compassion and wisdom.
Our new Center will make it so much easier for people to find these precious teachings and get involved. Please support us in whatever way you can, whether through a large one-time gift, sponsoring an upgrade, or just by participating in our fundraising events.