at The SC State Museum (301 Gervais St.)
7pm – 8:15pm
with American Buddhist nun, Kelsang Jangchen
About the Public Talk
In this free public talk and guided meditation, you can learn to enjoy a more peaceful and stress-free life through the ancient art of meditation and positive thinking.
• Understand the power of your mind to create your experience
• Learn simple meditations to increase your peace
• Use timeless wisdom to transform your life
• Learn about the relationship between meditation & your happiness
• Learn how to apply positive thinking to your own life right now
Everybody is welcome to join this special event. This will be an excellent introduction for those who are brand new to meditation as well as long time meditators and will give you a deep insight into how a few simple changes to our thinking will profoundly and positively impact the way we live our life.
About the Speaker
Kelsang Jangchen is an American Buddhist nun and the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Center South Carolina. She has been a student of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso for almost 20 years. Jangchen’s teachings are rooted in practicality, showing how we can easily put meditation and Buddha’s advice into daily life.