Dear friends of Ganden Center,
Please take a moment to make a tax-deductible end of year donation to Ganden Center. Ganden is a financially independent entity — we do not receive any funds from our umbrella organization, the New Kadampa Tradition, nor do we receive any other outside funds. Our only sources of funding are our kind students and benefactors.
If you have received benefit from our meditation classes and events, or if you support our vision of bringing peace of mind to the people of this region, please support us now during this season of giving.
By helping Ganden Center, you are helping others to create peace within their own hearts.
Here is our holiday wish list
You can make a donation on the bottom of the page using PayPal, or you can purchase an item on our Amazon Wish List and bring it by or ship it to the Center. Don’t worry if someone else has already purchased an item — extras are fine by us!
* Any donation valued at $25 or more qualifies for a tax donation letter. If you would like a tax donation letter, please be sure to give us your (snail) mail address when you make your gift. Letters will be mailed during the months of January and February 2013.
- Toner cartridges for a Brother HL-3070CW printer, full set or individual colors
- Envelopes: #10, 6″ x 9″, 5″ x 7″
- Sheet protectors (top loading)
- Paper, including plain white paper, white card-stock, ivory card-stock, and resume-style paper
- Gift card for Office Depot or Staples
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Tea or coffee
- Gift card for Lowe’s or Target
Meditation Room Supplies:
- Light bulbs for shrine: Sylvania Double Life 40W bent tip (or equivalent size/wattage as a compact fluorescent)
- Gift card to Publix, Earthfare, or World Market (for weekly/monthly offerings)
- Sponsor one trip to Greenville or Aiken: $25
- Sponsor one trip to Charleston: $30
- Sponsor one trip to McCormick Prison: $25
Resident Teacher Support:
- Living expenses for one month: $250 or any amount
- Travel expenses to International Festivals: Any amount welcomed
- Teacher Training Program course fees: approximately $400; any amount welcomed
- Southeast Dharma Celebration expenses: approximately $200; any amount welcomed
- US Spring Festival expenses: approximately $300; any amount welcomed
Browse our Amazon Wish List
You can see some specific items that we need by clicking on this link.
Make a donation of any amount via PayPal
Be sure to tell us what it’s for and if you want a tax donation letter.