If you believe, like we do, that happiness and a better world come from individuals generating inner peace, we hope you’ll support us both as a volunteer and with your financial assistance.
Every time you give to Ganden Center, you are creating the cause for the people of this area to increase their inner peace — including your own. There are two ways to help Ganden Center financially: Become a Monthly Member and give a regular contribution to the Center, or make a one-time donation.
At Ganden Center, we are supported entirely by our local students — we do not receive any outside funding whatsoever. We are dependent upon donations and money raised from our class and event fees to keep the Center operating.
Where Your Contribution Goes
Your contribution supports the following:
- General operating costs – this includes our Center rent, venue rental, travel to different class locations, utilities, publicity, and Center vehicle upkeep
- Teacher care – this includes sending our Resident Teacher to the International Teacher Training Program, as well as our Teacher’s living expenses
- Public outreach programs – such as Dharma classes in state correctional facilities
What You Get in Return
Besides the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you’re giving to an organization that supports the development of peace in this world, any donation over the amount of $25.00 is tax deductible.
If you would prefer to donate on a monthly basis, you also get discounts on our classes and events when you commit to being a monthly member.
How Do I Donate?
If you wish to make a contribution to Ganden Center, you can:
- Mail a check to us at 2999 Sunset Blvd, Suite 101, West Columbia, SC 29169
- Pay via check/cash/credit card at the Center
- Click on the link below to enter any amount you wish to donate