- 10 – 11am Teaching and Guided Meditation
- 11-11:30am Snack Break
- 11:30-12:30 Teaching and Guided Meditation
$0.00 – $25.00
The purpose of meditation is to make our mind calm and peaceful. When our mind is peaceful we shall be free from worries and mental discomfort, so we shall experience true happiness; but when our mind is not peaceful we shall find it difficult to be happy, even when we are living in the best conditions.
When we train in meditation our mind will gradually become more and more peaceful, and we shall experience a purer and purer form of happiness. Eventually we will be able to stay happy all the time, even in the most difficult circumstances. Join this course to build the foundation of a strong meditation practice and find peace within.
• Learn simple meditations that you can practice at home
• Build a foundation for peace and happiness
• Learn how meditation helps you to overcome stress and anxiety
Everyone is welcome, and no prior experience is necessary.
$25 (KMC-SC Member discount applies)
The class will be at 2000 Park Street, Columbia, SC 29201 (parking and the entrance are located in the rear of the building off Calhoun Street).